Whats in this weeks Anglers Mail
Tue 06 March 18
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine has an exclusive on the best pike of year – a 41 lb 4 oz giant.
Get the full lowdown on new rod licences that have just been revealed.
Top angling heroes from yesteryear are remembered by Angler’s Mail fans.
There are many exclusives in Angler’s Mail print magazine this week.
Here are just some of the highlights in this issue:
• River record barbel caught
• Otter petition – the latest on this hot topic
• Winter League Final – full coverage plus Lee Kerry’s personal insights.
• Galleries of best coarse and carp catches
• Huge grayling catch for John Bailey and pals
• Ollie Johnson’s Shortcut to Winter Specimens
• Steve Collett delves into fly fishing
• Dave Coster’s wonder wagglers
• Secret Lives explains mysterious mullet
• Andy Browne best ways of attaching hook lengths
• Historic Moments looks at Kevin Maddocks
• Catch More – river chub
• Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
• Colin Davidson gets you set for spring carp success
• Jamie Londors’ carp result on a social
• Neville Fickling on Irish pike fishing
PLUS Where To Fish with genuine local experts you can trust.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99.
Get your copy from good UK shops and newsagents to get the full story and pictures. Don’t miss it.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top Angler’s Mail magazine deals online at www.anglersmail.co.uk
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, at discounted rates from just 96p per week! You can also get the digital issue.